Wednesday, July 24, 2013

the buy

Over the years I have had many compliments, I've been stopped on the street and I am continuously asked where I find many of pieces. It's taken me years to build up my vintage wardrobe, which is filled with a mix of prints, sparkle, capes and evening gowns. The silhouette and design of a vintage piece always grabs my attention and I think the uniqueness encourages me to buy it.  
I do however also own a lot from the High St. The endless options provided by the main retailers allows me to mix something a little bit older with a trend piece. 

This week I went a little bit out of control. I did purchase a few pieces. These pieces however have a story (which I feel most of my clothes do) they share a moment, a place or a time.

the buy...

Left to Right:
Bell sleeve Floral vintage dress
Metallic pink and gold print sheer black jacket - both purchased on my seaside trip to Kent
Vintage grey Mercedes Muscle tank - a weekend buy with friends from Sydney
H&M black and white print skirt - just because it was a good length for my 5'9" height








No comments:

Post a Comment